Position: Credit Control Officer- Trainee.
Reports to: Financial Controller
This is an entry level role ideal for recent graduates who are looking to begin their career. The Debt Collection & Credit Officer is responsible for providing support to the Accounts and Finance team with particular emphasis on the collection of revenues and credit management of company finances. The position liaises directly with clients, issues invoices/notices, receipts, and negotiates on outstanding payments and where necessary initiates recovery action.
The Debt Collection & Credit Officer is responsible for the administration and implementation of the debt recovery process.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the Accounts department with particular emphasis on collection of revenue.
- Ensuring invoices, receipts, notices and statements are generated, issued and/or administered on time.
- Directly liaising /corresponding with all credit clients on payments.
- Minimizing customer response times by issuing reminder notices and customer statements and monitoring collection of debts in a timely manner.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that all forecast targets in relation to collections are met.
- To be responsible for the timely delivery of all the generated orders.
- Ensure all client documentations are in place for all Credit customers.
- An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience
- A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones
- A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
- An individual who shares the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise and great service.
ACCOUNTABILITY & TASKS
- Prompt and timely preparation of’ reports.
- Investigation and communication with customers regarding collection of overdue Debts and Credit invoices.
- Reconciliations of Direct Invoices and Collections.
- Work closely with Customer Service and accounts Department to resolve any credit related issues.
- To be responsible for the provision of high-quality service to credit customers.
- To demonstrate a spirit of team work and strive to achieve the best based on RamcoGas’s Vision & Mission.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Financial Controller.