Position: Delivery Rider
Reports to: Operations Manager
We are looking for a reliable delivery rider who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The delivery driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules. You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client. To succeed as a delivery driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Delivery Driver Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, and lift and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- To market Ramco International’s products therefore increasing the company’s market share.
- To contribute to the Annual Operational Plans and monitoring and to report on product performance
- To be RamcoGas Brand ambassador while fulfilling this portfolio.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- To deal with all complaints, as referred via the RamcoGas Complaints Policy and Procedure.
- To act at all times in accordance with the RamcoGas communicated policies and procedures
- To ensure that the RamcoGas Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Health and Safety Policies are complied with and promoted in carrying out the duties of this portfolio.
- To ensure that the requirements of the Data Protection Policy are complied with while carrying out the duties of this portfolio.
- To be aware of and contribute to RamcoGas Policies and Procedures for Safety and Risk Management.
- To contribute to RamcoGas culture of achieving best Value through raising Standards of performance and improving efficiency.