We are seeking an experienced Sales Manager to oversee our retail shops & Field sales personnel. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of business plans to achieve established standards, sales, and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction.
The outcomes expected of this role include:
Directly responsible for the achievement of sales goals and performance metrics through the execution of strategies and team performance management.
- Leads with creative thinking to deliver positive store results by impacting store traffic patterns and delivering on expectations.
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Organize weekly and monthly sales meetings with supervisors to review sales on daily basis and come up with strategies to increase sales.
- Coach and develop staff to ensure high-level performance while creating bench strength for future growth.
- Creates and maintains a “Total Customer Satisfaction” Culture.
- Achieves/Exceeds all financial and operational objectives to include expense control, loss prevention, audits/checklists, weekly reports, and effective execution of promotions.
- Consistently executes weekly and monthly business rhythms and tasks.
- Manage team to ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Make sound business decisions and effectively communicates to all staff members.
- Promotes and Follows Safety Protocol
- Retail & Field Sales Operations experience including sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation, and loss prevention.
- Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office, Math Skills Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Excellent supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s products and/or services, and those of immediate competitors in the surrounding market.
- Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counselling, training, development, employee corrective action, and performance management.
- Able to coordinate and manage a team to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and create a team-oriented environment and provide excellent customer service
- To market Ramco International’s products therefore increasing the company’s market share.
- To contribute to the Annual Operational Plans and monitoring and to report on product performance
- To continuously collect RamcoGas debts against invoices on time.
- To be RamcoGas Brand ambassador while fulfilling this portfolio.
- To assist the Accounts department in the preparation of reports to Senior Management Team, and meetings as required [and attend where necessary].
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- To deal with all complaints, as referred via the RamcoGas Complaints Policy and Procedure.
- To act at all times in accordance with the RamcoGas communicated policies and procedures
- To ensure that the RamcoGas Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Health and Safety Policies are complied with and promoted in carrying out the duties of this portfolio.
- To ensure that the requirements of the Data Protection Policy are complied with while carrying out the duties of this portfolio.
- To be aware of and contribute to RamcoGas Policies and Procedures for Safety and Risk Management.
- To contribute to RamcoGas culture of achieving best Value through raising Standards of performance and improving efficiency.
- To be the day-to-day leader for all credit activities. To provide expert advice both within the Company and externally on all aspects of sales and the collection process.
- To be responsible for the preparation and monitoring of RamcoGas client credit performance, including identifying consumption trends and new business and making appropriate proposals to meet changing situations.
- To be responsible for the programming and to ensure the effective application of all appropriate procedures, including the preparation of working plans, strategies and budgets.
- Work closely with the Financial Controller to ensure that all forecast targets in relation to Sales & collections are met.
- To be responsible for the timely delivery of all the generated orders.
- To provide an effective administration of other forms of sales and overseeing the process of debt collection.
- To ensure that the commercial supply contracts entered into for or on behalf of RamcoGas are regularly monitored, updated and renewed as required by the laid-out terms.
- Ensure the delivery of an excellent quality sales service against Key Performance Indicators, which are continually improved and meet the diverse needs of customers.
- Ensure routine customer safety inspections along with the delivery team and the Company’s Safety Inspection Officer
- Ensure all KYC documentations are in place for all Credit customers.
- An energetic and outgoing team player with high levels of integrity, confidence and resilience
- A creative thinker and an individual keen on developing their existing skills as well as learning new ones
- A highly motivated self-starter and completer/finisher who is able to work under pressure but who will not compromise on quality.
- An individual with strong business acumen, who feels comfortable in making decisions, and in handling contractual and commercial negotiations with prospects
- An individual who shares the Company’s values of hard work, integrity, honesty, expertise and great service.